Hello! and welcome to the OEGB thread.

Hi, I am wondering if my Self Blue OEGB Cockerel "Saka" is any count.I bought him young and had him dubbed so my daughter can show him. Thanks
smile.png
I've got more pictures if needed
51613_saka.jpg

Last edited:
He is actually a nice cockerel, nice tight high wing carriage, good tail carriage, may be a little leggy, but real nice overall for a self blue. He seems to have a little variance in his color, self blue are supposed to be a uniform blue. Compare his breast color to his sickles. He may have a little andalusian blue in him. Still a nice bird.

Last edited:
i'm pretty sure my boy has to much white on him he is less than a year and i'm hoping the whiteness goes away
hmm.png
hes no weres near perfect but i love him
smile.png
is there anything else wrong besides to much white (and the fact he needs dubbed)?

046.jpg

044.jpg

041.jpg

047.jpg

Quote:
Mille fleur and spangled both tend to get more white as they age, not less. He is long legged, wings set too low, and he has a long back. That is what those photos say, but photos rarely tell the whole story.

Last edited:
He is still a little low winged, but his overall type isn't that bad. It will just be a waiting game to see how he develops. He only has to please you.

Back
Top Bottom