Hello, another new chicken fan here.

Incubating was really enjoyable. My incubator came packaged in a styrofoam box. At first I used the incubator standing alone and had some issues with temp fluctuating. But then changed to putting the incubator back in the styrofoam packaging and the fluctuation all but became none existent. And this was in a wood heated pole barn that fluctuated temperature as much as 25 degrees easily thru the coarse of the day, in the early spring. My eggs actually hatched a couple days sooner after the better insulation (styrofoam). The egg incubation process is not as delicate as one would think. Haha I just figured I should be able to as good a job as a chicken. Good luck!
That is some seriously good info! I was so excited after reading that yesterday. See you are already contributing great advice. Thanks for that.

I take offence to the Troll comment I live under the bridge .......hehe no seriously I kind of do.
smile.png
I live about 2 hrs south of the Mac. bridge. Eric Im In your neck of the woods a few time a year.
What breed of chickens are you raising?
Ok, I guess I won't stereotype trolls, you seem pretty nice! I love it when somebody comes up with goofy-ness.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom