Hello BYC community

Is she runner or welsh harlequin? Comment if you think differently!

• Welsh Harlequin mix

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other mix

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Welcome to Backyard Chickens Krista!:welcomeWe are glad you joined the flock! BYC is a helpful site providing all of the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: It sounds like you and your duck developed a deep relationship! Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

BYC-duck-welcome-color.png

Wow, that's a lot of pictures of a super adorable duck! Thank you for sharing!

There's lots of other teens and young people here on the site. Don't forget to check out the other social forums while you're here... could make some new friends!
Games, Jokes and Fun

Pictures and Stories of My Chickens

Random Ramblings

Best wishes!
ducks.gif

Krista,

Your photos of Gilberta are wonderful (BTW, finding out "he" is a "she" is why nearly all my runner ducklings have names that work for either gender; Lane -- who turned out to be a drake -- was my newest surprise). I loved the photo of her hanging out with your dog.

My knowledge of duck breeds is pretty limited. All I've had in my adult life is Indian runners -- we had mallards when I was a kid. Based on what I've learned, I would lean toward Gilberta being a runner mix, and a lucky duck at that to have such a loving owner.

Welcome to BYC!

Back
Top Bottom