Hello BYC community

Hellllooo! I’m quite the duck lover..I have 43! All different breeds. They are a blast to watch! So yours are young...just enjoy...how do you have them...I mean...enclosure/pen..do they have a pool/pond..etc....do they free range at all? Can we see more pictures? As for eggs, I can’t be much help..mine are free rangers all day so are most likely depositing the eggs at the bottom of the pond, in the hay fields, etc..anywhere we don’t look...and I don’t worry anymore. As long as they are happy and healthy! What are their names?

Hi! I actually just posted my first question at https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/pond-set-up-recommendations.1337153/ and posted a photo there of their house. We have hardware cloth buried under the house and extending out about 3' all the way around, and they have a really nice sized coop inside the house for a cozy place to bed down. They free range at least a few hours each day, sometimes all day as long as someone's home to watch them. Their names are Julie and Connie, after two of the female hockey players in the "Mighty Ducks" movies. :)

Back
Top Bottom