Hello BYC forum i am new!

I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong place. I've been a member on this site for a long time but I've never done more than browse. I'm trying to figure out how to post a new topic. Can someone tell me please?

I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong place. I've been a member on this site for a long time but I've never done more than browse. I'm trying to figure out how to post a new topic. Can someone tell me please?

Take a look at the list of Forums, click on the one your post fits under best. Then in the upper left (under the BYC logo) you'll see a white box that says "Start A New Thread". Click on that box and you'll be able to type in your title and message.

Hope that helps.

If you are using a mobile device the "start a new thread" option is to your far upper right. The icon looks like a box with an arrow.

Take a look at the list of Forums, click on the one your post fits under best. Then in the upper left (under the BYC logo) you'll see a white box that says "Start A New Thread". Click on that box and you'll be able to type in your title and message.

Hope that helps.
X2 on NorthFlChick's post and welcome to BYC as well. :eek:)

Hello David!

Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC.

Back
Top Bottom