Hello, BYC!

QueenofShibas

In the Brooder
Jun 27, 2016
Kentucky
Hello, everyone. I'm new to Backyard Chickens. I don't have any chickens...I prefer ducks currently have Muscovys laying, Rouens three months old, Anconas three days old (only five hatched out of eighteen eggs) and finally got some Silver Appleyards! So excited about them! I have wanted them for awhile. I also have Shiba Inus (they are a breed of dog) cats and a horse. I have posted a few questions and love how helpful people are on this site! Thank You! P.S. I will post pictures of my babies as soon as I can. I tried earlier but haven't been on long so they didn't show up.

Welcome to Backyard chickens - Shiba's are beautiful dogs. I have been seeing a lot of them lately so I am guessing their popularity is growing. I used to show & breed Cockers way back in the olden days.

Sorry I don't know much about ducks - you could post any duck related questions on "the Duck thread," Just put that in the search box and it will pop up.

When I got them no one knew what they were, guess I was four years to early. I wouldn't want to breed now as some people would get them just because they are popular right now.

Last edited:
Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad you joined the flock!

Hi there! Welcome! Sounds like you are on your way to success!
If you are interested in learning about my flock here at the Savage Farm, getting tips, and reading great stories, visit the link in my bio
smile.png
I share all kinds of crazy stories about my animals!

Back
Top Bottom