Hello BYC!

EricaJ

In the Brooder
May 14, 2015
Pennsylvania
I am new to BYC but I have been a fan of this site for some time. I have been lucky enough to be part of a farming family but that was my grandparents farm and now that I'm keeping my own I realize that it's not always easy. But I love it and I happy to be a part of this group and look forward to exchanging information.

welcome-byc.gif

Glad you decided to join.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. A lot of us were lurkers before joining. :eek:) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Welcome to BYC, Erica! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

I learned to care for chickens on my grandparents' farm too! And I totally agree with you that caring for them on your own is not always easy. But it sure is worth it! I hope you are enjoying your flock! What breeds do you keep? I have buff orpingtons, an easter egger and a speckled sussex.
You've definitely come to the right place for learning about chickens. We look froward to getting to know you better. See you around BYC
frow.gif

Last edited:
Nice to meet you Erica, hope you enjoy Backyard chickens as much as we do. Have you visited the Learning Center yet, it's a great place to start.

Back
Top Bottom