Hello chicken lovers

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by chickcrazychick, Sep 18, 2013.

1. markhaley

markhaley In the Brooder

Mar 26, 2014
    texas
    Thanks to all, this looks like a great sight to join. I have had a few strokes, and my chickens is a great healing place I can go to. I have chairs in every pin so I can set and my flock comes running to me and sets on my lap.Well let me say also before it sounds like I just need to run to my chickens for relaxing, my wife is the best. I have six more baby chicks here in our bed room right now. Not every wife would let a husband do that. Its 1:18 am central time and I'm awake because my chicks started making noises because one had a peace of bedding in her beak and the other 5 wanted it.Well being the kind of ROOSTER FATHER I am, I had to get up and hold all my chicks to settle them down so they would not wake my wife. THATS IT FOR NOW, Mark

2. [​IMG]

3. markhaley

markhaley In the Brooder

Mar 26, 2014
    texas
    Very funny, thanks.

4. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Bird is the word

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

Great that your birds are a great healing source for you! They say animals keep the Blood Pressure down and keep you alive longer!

Welcome to BYC!

5. markhaley

markhaley In the Brooder

Mar 26, 2014
    texas
    I don't no if I'm doing this right. two crows, what kind of birds are those on your page.

6. sourland

sourland Broody Magician

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey, Mark, keep enjoying your flock.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: