Hello Chicken People!

LittleWillowFarm

Chirping
Oct 12, 2017
Auburn, Maine USA
HEY EVERYONE!

My name is Riley and my farm is called Little Willow Farm ( because we have a little willow tree) and on my farm we have lots of animals, Rabbits, Rats, Guinea Pigs, and more but also Chickens! We have 8 Layer/Pet hens, they are 2 Barred Rocks, 2 SL Wyandottes, 2 GL Wyandottes, and 2 Dominiques. We live in Maine so we wanted some cold hard friendly breeds. I'm so happy to be here and I hope to learn a lot in this community!

HEY EVERYONE!

My name is Riley and my farm is called Little Willow Farm ( because we have a little willow tree) and on my farm we have lots of animals, Rabbits, Rats, Guinea Pigs, and more but also Chickens! We have 8 Layer/Pet hens, they are 2 Barred Rocks, 2 SL Wyandottes, 2 GL Wyandottes, and 2 Dominiques. We live in Maine so we wanted some cold hard friendly breeds. I'm so happy to be here and I hope to learn a lot in this community!
Hi! Welcome to our flock at BYC. Sounds like a nice little farm!

HEY EVERYONE!

:frow You are going to like it here and learn so much!
Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom