Hello does anyone have any reviews on the Janoel 12 incubator?

Hello, I have just ordered a Janoel 12 egg incubator, and I forgot to look at reviews ( the Aus poultry site recommended the Janoel 12). Is this a good incubator? This is very urgent!!!
I have the janoel 10 (4 hatching in the next few days) and that's working really good but i have heard better things about the janoel 12 and i can safely say its a good incubator :)

Thanks, I was wondering do you have a picture of it? It does not matter if you don't.
Sure! Who doesn’t have pics of thier incubator?!? 🤣.

044B99D4-A1C3-4602-9812-EC1534609CE6.jpeg
B1769408-76F5-401D-8C1C-8212C7D69626.jpeg

I have the magic fly auto egg incubator, which I believe is the janoel 12 (just under a different name). I’ve had pretty good luck with it.. it’s a good basic incubator BUT if I could have done it over I would have gotten something a little more expensive. I recommend getting one, or two, reliable thermo/hygrometers because I’ve found that my incubator runs about 1 degree colder than the thermostat says, and without a hygrometer you wouldn’t be able to know the exact humidity. I have to keep mine wrapped in a towel or blanket. The other thing I don’t like is that it’s not super easy to see into, especially during hatch, and during lockdown I have a hard time keeping the humidity up (it’ll drop down from 70% to 40% overnight (and I’ve lost chicks because of this)). Other than that, it’s easy to clean, fairly reliable and pretty easy to manage! I’m not upset I got it, as I’ve had some good hatches with it, but I wouldn’t buy it again. Hope this helps :)
Pics are from my last hatch! (You can see how it can get difficult to see into)
A534CFA8-49AB-4A7F-916B-B2190D240397.jpeg
199B864E-EBC7-40B2-AE8D-262E5CCEFABD.jpeg

Last edited:
Sure! Who doesn’t have pics of thier incubator?!? 🤣.

View attachment 2554316View attachment 2554317

I have the magic fly auto egg incubator, which I believe is the janoel 12 (just under a different name). I’ve had pretty good luck with it.. it’s a good basic incubator BUT if I could have done it over I would have gotten something a little more expensive. I recommend getting one, or two, reliable thermo/hygrometers because I’ve found that my incubator runs about 1 degree colder than the thermostat says, and without a hygrometer you wouldn’t be able to know the exact humidity. I have to keep mine wrapped in a towel or blanket. The other thing I don’t like is that it’s not super easy to see into, especially during hatch, and during lockdown I have a hard time keeping the humidity up (it’ll drop down from 70% to 40% overnight (and I’ve lost chicks because of this)). Other than that, it’s easy to clean, fairly reliable and pretty easy to manage! I’m not upset I got it, as I’ve had some good hatches with it, but I wouldn’t buy it again. Hope this helps :)
This is really good help for a learner like myself. :) thank you.

@KiwiChickenGirl2020 . So pleased you posted this question

Back
Top Bottom