Hello does anyone have any reviews on the Janoel 12 incubator?

I am using my janoel 12 at the moment, we have 9 eggs and its a very easy process, the only thing I would say is that id buy something to measure humidity as it only has temperature. last time I used it, the humidity dropped during lockdown when I had to take a couple of chicks out as they were knocking the eggs, so I had to assist a shrink-wrapped chick
but all in all, very easy- I add the water through a funnel and metal straw through the ventilation hole to prevent temperature fluctuations

I am using my janoel 12 at the moment, we have 9 eggs and its a very easy process, the only thing I would say is that id buy something to measure humidity as it only has temperature. last time I used it, the humidity dropped during lockdown when I had to take a couple of chicks out as they were knocking the eggs, so I had to assist a shrink-wrapped chick
but all in all, very easy- I add the water through a funnel and metal straw through the ventilation hole to prevent temperature fluctuations
Do you have a proper Jenoel12? or one off ebay ( chinese one around 80-90$) ?? How many times have you used it? Are the best ones off Poultry Australia?

Back
Top Bottom