Hello everybody!

Hello there and welcome to BYC! :frow

So sorry for your losses, birds are so good at hiding their symptoms until many times it's too late. Definitely stop by our Ducks forums for sharing and for any help you may need.. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/ducks.42/

Welcome to our community!
Thank you but it is all a part of starting a flock, especially when buying from a retailer. Live and learn. I hope to minimize the loss in the future though, through due diligence and thorough health checks, now that I am learning more of what I need to.
Welcome to BYC! We're happy to have you with us! I'm so sorry about your losses :hugs
Thank You. It is all a part of raising a flock, especially buying from a retailer. I am hoping to reduce these factors through due diligence and more in-depth health checks in the future.

Hello and welcome to BYC.

I am very sorry for your losses. And if you recognise any syntoms of these things, Please make a post for help and I'm sure you will get a solution.
Hello there and welcome to BYC! :frow

So sorry for your losses, birds are so good at hiding their symptoms until many times it's too late. Definitely stop by our Ducks forums for sharing and for any help you may need.. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/ducks.42/

Welcome to our community!

I am very sorry for your losses. And if you recognise any syntoms of these things, Please make a post for help and I'm sure you will get a solution.
Thank you and this is only a part if the reasons why I have joined our site. I have been visiting for about a year now, reading and searching. I finally made the decision to become a member. Now I can ask directly and receive direct answers instead of crossing my fingers and hoping I find answers. This should work much better. LOL

Thank You. This is a part if the reason I have finally joined, plus having the ability to draw from the wisdom and knowledge of seasoned poultry owners is an additional bonus that is priceless to someone new to poultry. In my case, Ducks.

Back
Top Bottom