Hello everyone I just joined

welcome-byc.gif
Welcome Sounds like you got a plan!

Hi and Welcome from central NY. I had the opposite experience. Raised in the burbs on NJ and now am raising my family on a hobby farm while DH and I run our Physical Therapy practice here. We love the simpler life and the slower pace (still going by way too fast).

Love this forum and feel much more educated than I have been in the past with my chickens. These are great people and always willing to help.

Hi Rainman, I just joined today. I hope to meet lots of good people here and learn lots about chickens. I have some in the incubator now and keeping my fingers crossed that in about 14 days Ill see my first chick!!

Glad to meet you, hope to get to know you and others better!

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif
Glad to have you. Congrats on being able to move to the country after retirement. I had family up there, well still do, but my aunt and uncle moved to TEXAS from around Snowqualmee (sp) Falls a few years ago. Beautiful area there. Welcome.

Welcome Rainman!

I live in Tacoma & commute by bus to Seattle. I just got chickens in May and love the little goobers. No eggs yet, but lots of laughs and companionship so far.

Be sure to check out the "Washingtonians" thread under "Where am I? Where are you? heading. With such a mixed bag or rural to urban areas in WA, there are a lot of us in your area.

Back
Top Bottom