Hello everyone, I'm new^^

Thank you all so much for your warm welcomes :love

...I found two pictures showing all my tortoises sunbathing together. In the first picture the second from left in the top row is my oldest, the other 5 are siblings and hatched together.
RIMG0132.JPG

RIMG0432.JPG

Today my mother heard on the radio that the avian flu reached our region and town 😔
So this will definitely be something I will have to take into account when planning a (covered) chicken run...

Hello and welcome to the community! It's nice to have you here with us peeps. Thank you for your introduction. I'm very interested in seeing pictures of your tortoises! There are lots of us who love reptiles and we all appreciate pictures.
There's so much info to help you along the way. Chickens can be a great joy and I think you'll be happy you took the next step.

...I found two pictures showing all my tortoises sunbathing together. In the first picture the second from left in the top row is my oldest, the other 5 are siblings and hatched together.
View attachment 2504692

View attachment 2504701

Today my mother heard on the radio that the avian flu reached our region and town 😔
So this will definitely be something I will have to take into account when planning a (covered) chicken run...
Oh my goodness!!!! They're all together 😂 I bet they take up a lot of space haha.

@HuffleClaw @KDOGG331 come see

There's also a reptile thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/reptile-club-3.1432135/

View attachment 2504692

View attachment 2504701

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures ❤ you have so many, but I bet they are fun to watch.

Oh my goodness!!!! They're all together 😂 I bet they take up a lot of space haha.

@HuffleClaw @KDOGG331 come see

There's also a reptile thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/reptile-club-3.1432135/

...Yes they are all together^^ Bachelor pad^^ This is only possible because the 5 siblings were together from the start and are very social. My oldest is another story :rolleyes: But because the others are very patient with him and not aggressive it works pretty well.
Haha you never can have enough space for tortoises^^ Visitors who don't know much about them are always shocked how fast and active they are. They love and need to run and climb like hell^^
Thank you very much for the link of the reptile thread ❤

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures ❤ you have so many, but I bet they are fun to watch.
Thank you^^ Yes they are really fun to watch. Seeing them sunbathing is somehow relaxing and the other time when they are fourwheeling around and interacting its very interesting and often funny. And they are very tame, when they see us they directly come. Always difficult to do work or alterations in their outdoor enclosure, they want to see and participate in everything^^

Back
Top Bottom