Hello everyone!

Watermelon123

Crowing
8 Years
Jan 31, 2015
Northern Ohio
My Coop
My Coop
I am not actully new, but wanted to say Hi!
My friend and I decided a while ago to do a chicken project. As I wasn't aloud to keep chickens on my lawn, My friend kept them on hers as long as i paid for feed and cleaned it. We got 8 ameraucanas and then the adventure started. I decided to make and account after doing lots of reaserch, I found myself always reading somthing off BYC.

Having chickens wasn't as easy as I thought coming into it, they require alot of attention. good thing for siblings to always be waching them! I do however remember, in the spring of 2012 my friends favorite hen was killed by a halk. She was devestated that her best hen she had worked with all year had been taken from her. She managed to pull herself togather and took her seccond favorite, Princess Peach. She got 4th at fair that year.

Thats pretty much all I have to say about me and my chickens. Thank you for reading.

Hello Watermelon123!
Late-welcome to BYC! Thanks for sharing your story on how you got your chickens, it was nice to read. I hope you keep on enjoying your flock and have fun with them!

Hi @Watermelon123

Thanks for belated intro...
welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm sorry about your loss to the hawk. It's always sad to lose one of our flock. :eek:( Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Hello!

Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC. But then, I've already seen you around. :) :frow

Back
Top Bottom