Hello everyone!

Jaibird99

In the Brooder
Jan 19, 2021
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

My mom and I raised chickens growing up! We would hatch out eggs from our flock. Chickens are my favorite farm animal!

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

I currently don’t have any. My mom said she would give me some of her spare hens once I found a rooster I liked.

(3) What breeds do you have?

see above

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

I love how each chicken has their own personality. They’re funny and quirky animals that bring joy to the backyard!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

I am currently an animal science major in college so school is what I mainly do. I enjoy making bracelets and spending time with my pets.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

My fiancé and I just bought a house in the country! We have 8 acres and just goat our first farm animal last week. A goat named June Bug! I have two cats. One named Felicity and one named Gouda. Bonnie is my beagle and she is the best dog I’ve ever had. My fiancé and I want to become self sustaining as much as we can and produce organic meat and vegetables on our acreage!

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

I’ve always come to read threads on here and I’m actually part of the BYC group on Facebook 😂 I finally joined because I saw a rooster I liked and really want him.

1611139997980.png

Back
Top Bottom