Hello everyone

Alnaqeb

Hatching
6 Years
Dec 8, 2013
Hello everyone
I'm hamani from Qatar. I liked this great website. I wish to be active member in BYC.
I have Question: can I ship the chickens from USA to Qatar?
Best regards ^_^

Welcome to BYC!! Sorry but I am not sure of the answer to your question. Most likely it's possible but will be expensive. You will have to look into the import laws of your country as well as the export laws if the USA. Maybe someone who knows more will chime in!

Thanks for welcome me and thanks a lot for answer my question. The import laws of my country is easy just need the health certificate and other documents with the imported birds
Best regards ^_^

welcome-byc.gif
I wonder if chicks/chickens could survive a long flight. Even shipping within USA from one part of the country to another, some arrive with a lot of dead birds. Is there a better carrier for birds than the US post office?

Glad you could join and
welcome-byc.gif
it is always nice to have a new member
frow.gif

I would hope there would be a closer chicken breeder or distributer then the USA as the birds would be shipped as fright and it is not heated down there in that compartment and it will get cold very fast and with just something like over 14 hours in the air on a commercial liner that is a long time as there is no stewardess to fill their whisky glass or give them a pillow or a blanket and with customs leaving this country and interring your country would take several weeks as the flight is not the hard part of the trip it is the extreme waiting during the trip let's see last time I flue to Eastern Europe I left LAX and 36 hours later I was in Hungry and I was also very hungry by the time I got there and Custom's was only about 2 hours in line to get to the window and 2 minutes at the window and this would be above a first class Mail package I would think .........
barnie.gif

Please do not take me wrong as I would gladly sell you the chickens but in no way could I guarantee one in a hundred would survive the extremely harsh trip unless you knew of some one with there own transportation than this is a whole different situation .....
highfive.gif

gander007
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom