Hello Evrrybody, I'm Uncle Rhino

Uncle Rhino

Chirping
Aug 9, 2019
Port Orchard, WA
20190713_161546.jpg
It all started for 2 yrs and 6 months ago when my better half said she was bringing 4 young roosters home for me to butcher. When she got home she had 4 very small black Banty's. After 6 months we had one survivor Moe. He had become her pet. Next thing you know we had 12 hens, then 30. Now we have 60 Hen, Moe, and a hen that turned into a Rooster we named himHerbert. They are all free range, completely spoiled. Now building a large coop 16× 8× 8. Never built one from scratch before. There it is glad to meet you all

View attachment 1885951 It all started for 2 yrs and 6 months ago when my better half said she was bringing 4 young roosters home for me to butcher. When she got home she had 4 very small black Banty's. After 6 months we had one survivor Moe. He had become her pet. Next thing you know we had 12 hens, then 30. Now we have 60 Hen, Moe, and a hen that turned into a Rooster we named himHerbert. They are all free range, completely spoiled. Now building a large coop 16× 8× 8. Never built one from scratch before. There it is glad to meet you all
Hello Uncle Rhino
Welcome to BYC

smiley welcome 5.gif

Back
Top Bottom