Hello fellow Chicken lovers!

kturnquist

Chirping
Jan 27, 2019
Loomis, CA
Looking forward to being a part of this fun community! My husband and I bought a house in November and a few weeks later we brought home our girls! He and I have loved having them and look forward to getting yummy breakfasts from them once they reach that age! This is both of our first times with chickens although we have plenty people we know that have chickens! We started out with 4 girls, lost one to a dog, then got 2 more since we learned introducing new chickens is better in pairs. So we're up to 5 chooks now :) We've got a Barred Rock, Rhode Island Red, Blue Wyandotte, Golden-Laced Wyandotte, and a Speckled Sussex. I love the variety in chickens and how their little personalities all come out! They're so cute. My hubby and I are also starting a fruit tree and veggie garden this year so we're all about the small homestead life right now! We even grind our own flour haha. We've also got a small parrot in our home and also just adopted a puppy so we've got a lot of animals on our hands but it's all so fun.

Howdy! :frow Best wishes and have lots of fun with your new flock!

Fab Flock.png

Back
Top Bottom