Hello Fellow Chicken Lovers!

CleverCluck

Chirping
Jun 5, 2019
Cartersville, GA
Hi everyone! I have been coming here for weeks to get advice and i love the site so much i had to sign up! ok...about me, i am a first time chicken owner and it didnt take me long at all to fall in love! I have 2 Rhode Island Red hens, 2 Bar Rock hens, 2 Buff Brahma hens, 2 Light Brahma hens, and what was supposed to be 2 Polish Blue hens, but one turned out to be a rooster, and he is my smallest chicken! They have just started free ranging and they are doing really well! I am so proud! I got them at a day old and i enjoyed raising them from babies so much! Now I want to stew them up sometimes because they wont leave my flowers alone!! lol I live near Atlanta so anybody close by hit me up! well heck hit me up even if you are not!! Thanks for your time everyone and i hope to make some friends and keep learning soooo much! You guys have been a lifesaver to me!

Thanks guys, how do i post pics of them for everybody? i forgot my cochin in my intro! i have a partridge cochin too! and they are all going on about 4 months old now!
Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow Glad you joined.
To post pictures, click in the text box and write whatever you'd like to say. Then go to the bottom of the box where you will see three blue buttons with white text. One reads "Upload a File". Click that and it will open up your devices browser where you can find the picture you want to post. You have to upload one file at a time. When you have them all uploaded, up at the top of the list is a line that reads "Insert every image as a..." then your choices are Thumbnail or Full Image. Pick the one you want and click it once and all your pictures will paste into the text box. Then click Post Reply!! Go for it.

Back
Top Bottom