Farm cats and chickens.

We have 3 barn cats both toms neutered, are large cats. Never do they bother chickens.One sleeps during the day in the bantys coop! we give all credit to banty hens who give lessons in what a bad idea it is to mess with Mother Hen!!
lol.png
Hello, I was wondering if you sell your eggs. I am looking specifically for eggs from chickens that are raised with cats. They produce eggs that are helpful when you have a cat allergy. I have a cat at home that I am allergic to and would LOVE to find eggs that could help. If you don't seel them would you happen to know somewhere that does? Thank you so much!

There's always a stray cat that hangs around my property for about a year or two, they're not Tom cats though. My chickens are about 6 lbs or more so they probably don't want the trouble since there's plenty of squinies around.

Our experience is that cats will kill baby chickens, but once they are feathered out will leave them alone. One day I saw our big black tom cat with a mouse he had just caught. He was enjoying a bit of mouse torture, and then a chicken ran up and snatched his mouse away from him and ran off with it. Two other chickens started chasing her, trying to take it away. The poor cat was just dumfounded.

Back
Top Bottom