Hello Fellow Chicken Lovers!

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow Glad you joined.
To post pictures, click in the text box and write whatever you'd like to say. Then go to the bottom of the box where you will see three blue buttons with white text. One reads "Upload a File". Click that and it will open up your devices browser where you can find the picture you want to post. You have to upload one file at a time. When you have them all uploaded, up at the top of the list is a line that reads "Insert every image as a..." then your choices are Thumbnail or Full Image. Pick the one you want and click it once and all your pictures will paste into the text box. Then click Post Reply!! Go for it.
Thanks so much for your help!

B65669B7-C8A9-4636-9E3F-044C3709FC90.jpeg
FCEC669F-5EE7-4A8B-A07D-37C093186DC6.jpeg
6BE32F32-CDB9-4D1D-887D-551D40407DD2.jpeg
247A1056-5BC1-43AE-8B41-FCFEF9C6DCC0.jpeg
92A3E097-1163-4618-A467-E46CC632E9DB.png
Welcome :welcome Glad you decided to join us! I gave up on having gooseberries and blueberries in the backyard..... same with any veggies or potted plants unless they are hanging or protected with little cages. I have mostly natives, prairie plants, ferns and some woodland plants as well as shrubs in back. The chickens have not been able to destroy them ;) Veggies are now in front yard....

Welcome to BYC! They are lovable aren't they? It does seem like a lot of chicken keepers are gardeners, too. Which makes sense, in the whole grow your food thing.

Me, I have a black thumb, and plants die on me. So anything living in my back yard is doing it all on their own. Which will make letting the chickens range out there easier. Just need to shorten overgrown bushes enough that they don't treat it as a ladder to the neighbor's.

Back
Top Bottom