Hello form France!

e-fresh

In the Brooder
Jun 13, 2016
Hi Ever,

Happy to be here and to share experience through this great forum.
I'm Eric and I live in France. I live in the country side and has always lived close to chickens ;)
Last here I wanted to make a gift for a birthday gift for friends. They expressed their desire to have a chicken coop, especially to transmit good values in their little girl. My friends have a small garden in the back of their house. After scouring the internet sites, specialty stores, the conclusion was bitter: yes, there is a plethora of functional chicken coops, but they are not suited to our tastes and our current contemporary environment. I drew a voucher for a « modern chicken coop » and offered it to my friend. All the guest have a good laugh. After few glasses of Champagne, we add the idea off doing to design a contemporary mini farmyard that can satisfy the landscape while ensuring comfort to the chickens inside it...
Now I'll share the result...
I post picture in the right section!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community! I haven't taken a peek at your coop, but I will. I am sure it is fabulous!

Make yourself at home here and if you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask.

Welcome to our flock! :)

Hi :welcome Eric

Glad you could join us here! I too shall go take a peak at your coop :D We have a coop contest running right now that you could make a coop page for and enter. Please do pop by ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...-and-run-page-contest-winter-spring-2016/0_30

How to enter and make a coop page is all explained in the first post. If you can't make a coop,page you may just need a few more posts.

Wishing you the very best of luck and enjoy BYC :frow

Hello Eric and welcome to our community - thanks for the intro and I'll be checking the coops and runs forum shortly, to see your coop.

All the best
CT

Welcome to BYC! I visited France when I was 17, specifically Beaujolais, Paris, Nice, and Monaco. I absolutely loved it and hope I can go back one day to visit again. Glad you've joined us!!

jumpy.gif

That's a Great Welcome for me. Many thanks to BYC community. (and sorry for my English ;) )

Back
Top Bottom