Hello friends!

Kat'sMats

Hatching
9 Years
Jan 23, 2011
Hi there!
My name is Kathryne, its nice to meet you!
smile.png

I don't have any chickens of my own yet, but looking forward to it once we get out of the apartment life. Hard hit by the econmy, but optimistic!
smile.png
I am a full time student, my partner is blue collar and great with tools. She can't wait to build me our first henhouse! We are in downtown Seattle, WA, the beautiful Pacific Northwest! We have a black pomeranian named Sheba, she is quite the little queen LOL but she is not afraid to roll around in the mud and jump in the lake with us when we go camping! I am a quilter, a weaver, and an embroiderer and I love crafts! I'm really looking forward to this years' Urban Craft Uprising, even though I won't be a vendor.
I don't suppose anybody out there knows of a chicken show in Seattle? I would love to go to one, see the different breeds in real life, watch a judging, that sort of thing. I can't seem to find anything on the google. Maybe I'm not using the right words....
Anyway, thanks for letting me introduce myself! I am looking forward to making new poultry appreciating friends
smile.png

Take care, ya'll!
Kat

welcome-byc.gif
we're very happy to have you!

I would check out the Washington State board under the "Where are you?" section, somebody should have info about local shows!

Good luck! And be sure to let us updated on your coop planning/chicken acquiring process!

Hi Kat, welcome aboard. There are many chicken folks here that are more than willing to help you out with information. When your partner has finished building for you, maybe she can build for me. LOL. BTW, Love your choice of dog.

Back
Top Bottom