Hello from Albuquerque!

Longacre-Ladies

In the Brooder
Aug 23, 2019
Albuquerque, NM
Glad to be here. I have 15 chickens right now (2 roosters). Not dedicated to any one breed.
I have a RIR rooster and his son, a RIRxBuff Orp. The hens are Buff Orps, Brahmas, Aeracanas, Americanas, Cuckoo Marans, and GL Wyandotte.
I am familiar with birds as I've worked with birds professionally for three decades.
Getting ready to move to a bigger piece of land and refurbishing an old chicken house. Fun, fun!

Hello and welcome to BYC. I hope that you enjoy your time here and good luck with your move.

This is a useful link to take a look at - “How to...” guides. You may wish to consider including your location under your avatar (using the guide in the link above). You can use this link to contact members in your area - U.S. States

Best wishes

Pork Pie

Glad to be here. I have 15 chickens right now (2 roosters). Not dedicated to any one breed.
I have a RIR rooster and his son, a RIRxBuff Orp. The hens are Buff Orps, Brahmas, Aeracanas, Americanas, Cuckoo Marans, and GL Wyandotte.
I am familiar with birds as I've worked with birds professionally for three decades.
Getting ready to move to a bigger piece of land and refurbishing an old chicken house. Fun, fun!
Welcome

Back
Top Bottom