Hello from Allegany NY!

chicky baby

In the Brooder
6 Years
Mar 17, 2013
Allegany Ny
Yesterday my husband and I took our three year old grandson to Tractor Supply. We bought 8 Bantam chicks. They are in a five gallon wash tub in my living room for now. I joined this forum to learn from your experience. Thank you in advance. By the way... I already love these babies!

welcome-byc.gif

Hello All,
last year, late October my niece from kentucky brought me 3 black silkies. We named them the three Stooges. My rooster Larry and his girls Curly and Moe have been treated as part of the family. My grandson tells everyone about Gramma's chickens. A week ago a large Barn Owl got Larry. We have been so sad. That's why we got chicks, but I'm also looking for a silkie rooster to adopt. Curly and Moe have not left the coop since Larry has been gone. I don't know if it will help or not, but my home has not been the same without him. Anyone have a young black Silkie rooster they want to part with? I'm about 70 miles south of Buffalo. Thank you.

I found two roosters to replace Larry. I'm very happy to be picking them up this week some time. They are the same age as mine are and just 80 miles away. Thank you Lindsay.

Back
Top Bottom