Hello from Altadena, CA

bigluelok

Hatching
7 Years
Nov 27, 2012
Altadena, CA
Hi everyone I am here to learn all I can about keeping chickens. I want to keep Chickens for fresh eggs and to stop buying eggs from the store.

any info is great thanks for your help in advance

Hello and welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Have a look at the Learning Center here for an introduction to all things chicken, the Frequently Asked Questions section, when you scroll past the site related questions has some links to frequently asked chicken related questions and if you move around the forum in each section you will see blue "sticky threads" on top in each section. Those are some of the best and most informative threads on each topic, such as incubating eggs, dealing with wounds and emergencies etc. If you have any questions you are welcome to ask, we're here to help! Enjoy the site
smile.png

welcome and hello from san diego ca. You will find that its not hard to raise them .(CHICKENS ) But its very hard not to want to keep adding to your flock ! lol well good luck .

Howdy from Kansas, bigluelok, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Great to have you with us! I'm with you - I can never eat a store bought egg again!! You will find out all you need to know on BYC - best of luck to you!

Hi and :welcome

Good on you for choosing BYC eggs. :p
Chickens need food, water and shelter (predator proof - that's important) but that's about it. Mostly just go with the flow and tackle things as they come up!
I hope you find all the info you need here, and enjoy the site. :D

Back
Top Bottom