Hello from BC

Pea-in-a-Pod

In the Brooder
Oct 6, 2015
Hello all;

About 3 weeks ago I adopted a rescued Japanese quail, and I recently got her a little friend.
So I have two females in total. They are primarily pets. Their names are Pea and Nugget.

I thought I'd join the group as most of the questions I ask on Google are met with answers from this forum.
I'm excited to talk to the people with experience who could guide me in my quail ownership!

I also like chickens, but I do not have room for them. My friend who runs the barn where I ride may look into getting some hens,
so in the future I may have some chicken questions as well!

Cheers to you all,

Pea-in-a-Pod

A very warm welcome to BYC! From recent posts i know that there are quite a few qual-keeping members so i am sure they will be more than happy to help out if you have any questions.

Welcome again

CT

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Congratulations on your new quail :celebrate I've not kept Japanese quail but I did hatch and raise some cortunix and they were lovely little birds to keep, I really enjoyed them. I see you have found the quail section of the forum, it's a great place for all your quail questions. There is also a lovely section on them in the learning centre. Lots of super articles about keeping them. Here is the link ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/other-backyard-poultry-ducks-quail-turkeys-geese-etc

Wishing you the very best of luck and enjoy BYC :frow

Welcome to Backyard chickens. You have been given the link - we do have quail folks on BYC, as well as other poultry. So there are other experienced folks ready to assist you.

welcome-byc.gif

How nice to have you here. Is your avatar a picture of one of your quail?

Back
Top Bottom