Hello from Beaverton OR

Joetothemo

In the Brooder
Jun 19, 2017
Hi guys

My name is Joe. My family is new to chickens. Thanks to a Kindergarten egg-hatching project, we were gifted with 3 chickens (RI Red, Nakedneck, and ???). 2/3 are certainly roosters. The third is undetermined.

We picked up several more chicks from the local Wilco and now have one hen each of the following (not counting the roosters who are leaving us soon): EE, Colombian Wyandotte, Blue laced Red Wyandotte, Buff Orpington, Barnevelder and Golden Campine. We also have a very large Black chicken with a black beak, black legs (unfeathered), a black peacomb all black everything. I'll be posting that one in the breed identification forum.

I found out about the forum by googling for information and finding a lot of my questions in the results. I enjoy home brewing (though now I am gluten free thanks to a recent Celiac diagnosis). And have a wife and 3 school age kids. I look forward to learning a lot from your forums.

Hello, neighbor, and welcome to BYC! So glad you've joined us. What a lovely flock you've built....wilco gets a great variety of chicks, dangerous place in the spring lol

Back
Top Bottom