Hello from Bellingham, WA!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by aurorasky, Feb 26, 2016.

1. aurorasky

aurorasky New Egg

Feb 26, 2016
    I'm new to chickens and have kept coming around to this forum for lots of great ideas and suggestions. I'm 28 years old,married with 2 little boys. My interest in chickens comes from a desire for a more self reliant lifestyle and homesteading hobby. #4" My family is just getting started and would love to meet more people that love chickens.

2. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi and a warm welcome to BYC - glad that you have joined us. The Learning Centre is a good place to start, in addition to joining your state thread (type your state in the search box) as this will put you in contact with other BYC members in your area. This is a great site and i hope that you enjoy being a member as much as the rest of us.

all the best
    CT

3. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Washington is loaded with chicken folks, put your state name in the search box, and the thread should pop up. Caution: the thread moves fast (loads of posts) so just jump in and paddle like crazy.[​IMG]

4. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

5. wamtazlady

wamtazlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2013
    Kalispell MT
    Nice to have someone from my old stomping grounds here. Glad that you are finding good information. Welcome.

6. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

[​IMG]
    There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to join the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around the run.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by