hello from Black Hawk, SD

michele hudson

Chirping
8 Years
Sep 23, 2014
My chickens have just started laying! (an exciting time indeed) I have been on your site before, but finally took some time to sign up. I don't know why it took me so long LOL:D:D

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Congrats on those first eggs!! Finding those eggs never gets old. Many of us have lurked for a while before joining. But so glad you finally did decide to become part of our community. You will love it here!

So pull up a roost bar and make yourself at home. We do welcome you to our flock!

Welcome to BYC, Michele. Glad you decided to join our flock. A lot of us were lurkers before joining. Congratulations! It's always so exciting getting those first eggs. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens do you have?

I think most of us lurked before we joined. I was not all computer inclined and thought there would be some "catch." because BYC doesn't charge for membership. I lurked for 8 mos. what a shame, I could have been posting that long and really enjoying it. Glad you joined the flock.

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

I'm trying to find any ordinances or anything relating to having backyard chickens in Blackhawk. Do you have any of that info?? It would be a huge help!

Back
Top Bottom