Hello from Broome, West Australia

Broome Chickens

In the Brooder
Sep 18, 2021
Hi, my name is Astrid and yes I too am into chickens :)
We adopted our first two Hylines when we got our home with a garden, now 8 years ago, and it all happened since then haha.
Currently we have 12, a motley crew of including Belgium D'Uccle and X, Silkies, Australorps, Hylines, a Wyandotte, Cochin and some cross breeds.
I love hearing the girls around the house, caring for their environs in the morning and at times just sitting with and observing them. Live wouldn't be the same without them.
I have been consulting this page for years on and off. I set up a Facebook page Broome Chickens years ago specifically as we live in a dessert climate bordering the ocean, that is about to reach 1000 members, huge for our small town and remote region and nothing compared to BYC. Not sure why I haven't signed up earlier, maybe the layout has changed and it was clearer that I could? Anyway, have a lovely day all

Hi, my name is Astrid and yes I too am into chickens :)
We adopted our first two Hylines when we got our home with a garden, now 8 years ago, and it all happened since then haha.
Currently we have 12, a motley crew of including Belgium D'Uccle and X, Silkies, Australorps, Hylines, a Wyandotte, Cochin and some cross breeds.
I love hearing the girls around the house, caring for their environs in the morning and at times just sitting with and observing them. Live wouldn't be the same without them.
I have been consulting this page for years on and off. I set up a Facebook page Broome Chickens years ago specifically as we live in a dessert climate bordering the ocean, that is about to reach 1000 members, huge for our small town and remote region and nothing compared to BYC. Not sure why I haven't signed up earlier, maybe the layout has changed and it was clearer that I could? Anyway, have a lovely day all
Hello Astrid and welcome to byc! your flock sounds beautiful! Have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom