Hello from Cro

Maat

In the Brooder
5 Years
Feb 9, 2014
Croatia
Hello everyone!
frow.gif

I come from Croatia, from one small village 50km near the Croatia capital city Zagreb.
I finished veterinary high school, then go to college and finished 3 years and become a bachelor of special zootechnique(animal husbandry), after that I enrolled in other college to master's of special zootechnique(animal husbandry). I have only one more exam to pass and get a master degree.
fl.gif

I love animals, nature, work on land...

Well, i have a couple of animals.
Here they are
big_smile.png
:

One of my Leghorn chickens.

Rooster with hens.

My pride
tongue.png
, Australorp rooster.

Some pigeons.
Mother with two children.

Geese. Two male, and two female.

They often go on field.

One lazy cat.

Female dog, breed: Croatian Sheepdog

Guard
big_smile.png

And one male dog, known as rat killer. :)

I have a pigs also, but but I did not want to put their pictures.

This month I plan to buy a young chickens one/two day old. Probably it will bee Leghorn, Italian Chicken (i have them too, i will put the picture tomorow)or maybe our national breed which we call Hrvatica.

I you have any questions just ask...
smile.png

Once again, hello to everyone!!!

images

Congrats on all the schooling!!!! You are doing a fine job and it shows in all your pictures!!

Great to have you aboard and I wish you all the best in all your adventures in life!

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Congratulations on your success in school and Good Luck with your final exam! Beautiful pictures of all your animals, your Sheepdog is very nice.

Thanks to everyone for the welcome on BYC, and thanks on compliments for my animals.
smile.png

The whole "story" about my pigeons are sad. Once time I will write about that.
Here is one more picture of them.

Back
Top Bottom