Hello from Everett, Washington

HenHouse Henry

Songster
Dec 2, 2020
Everett Washington
The heatwave has passed, all the girls came out ok. No eggs yet, they are going on 18 weeks. Anita our Black Australorp is by far our most friendly hen. Also have 1 Buff Orpington, 2 Blue Copper Marans, 1 California Gray, and a Cream Legbar...The Legbar is the most stand-offish, very nice looking bird. Anyone else in the Everett area? Happy Chicken Keeping

The heatwave has passed, all the girls came out ok. No eggs yet, they are going on 18 weeks. Anita our Black Australorp is by far our most friendly hen. Also have 1 Buff Orpington, 2 Blue Copper Marans, 1 California Gray, and a Cream Legbar...The Legbar is the most stand-offish, very nice looking bird. Anyone else in the Everett area? Happy Chicken Keeping
Hey! I just noticed this, come on over to the Washington State thread! There’s a great group of people from all over! I’ll tag you!

Glad to hear your girls all made it through the heatwave. I get stressed when it hits 90 here, which is predicted for several days in the coming week -- and I know you've had it worse. Congrats on keeping them alive!

Hope everyone continues to do well!

Back
Top Bottom