Hello from far far away

Quote:
Yeah indeed... ;u; Because then it gets cold a bit xD
Then with you saying this, I'll assume it must really be an awesome place ! Thank you very much ~

welcome-byc.gif

I visited your neighbour, Vanuatu, a few years ago. What a wonderful part of the world you live in!

Hi !
Thank you for the welcome, kindly ~
Vanuatu, uh ? Apparently, New Caledonia is meant to be floating in its direction, before it eventually drowns under Vanuatu when both lands meet...What a sad fate for us if it happens ! Even though I will probably be dead by the time it happens, and if not, I'll be in Australia enjoying my life with my peafowls anyway.
lol.png

cant wait to see photos of your peafowl!!!! im getting more this weekend! never have too many peacocks. thier trains are amazing. heres my favorite! oh yeah welcome to BYC!!!!

8420_animals_255.jpg

and my youngin's

8420_animals_260.jpg

@Jbourget Thank you very much ! I will be posting them soon ! However, those are only peafowls from my zoo
sad.png
You have really beautiful birds !
That's a beautiful white peafowl I see in the first pic ! And ooh, those youngies ! <3 You're lucky ! I really am looking forward to the day I'll get my own !
big_smile.png

@Aoxa Oh why thank you for the...fluffy welcome !
lol.png
More than happy to be part of the flock !

@sunnydalefarms Thank you kindly for welcoming me ! :'D

@greymane Thank you very much ! As for me, I'm really happy to have registered here ! The people seem so friendly !
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom