Hello from Florida!

reptichick

In the Brooder
Feb 26, 2017
Hello all! I've been reading this forum for a couple of years here and there and finally decided to sign up. I do not currently have any poultry, because I do not have the resources as of now, but I love birds and can't help researching and planning for the future. In the past I have shown 2 gorgeous Buff Orpington hens and raised 7 Rhode Island Reds from chicks for different FFA projects. I currently own a boxer dog, 3 Nigerian Dwarf goats, a bearded dragon (who is my pride and joy), and a grumpy old betta fish. Excited to be here!

Welcome to BYC - so glad you've taken the plunge and joined the forums. You can definitely get your poultry fix by living vicariously here until you are able to have some birds of your own again.

welcome-byc.gif

Feel free to make yourself at home here...share in the discussions, ask questions, join in the contests, etc. You might like to say hello to other members in FL. You can find your state thread using the link in my signature (at the bottom of this post).

It's nice to have you here!

G’Day from down under reptichick
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom