Hello from Idaho.

ranchmomma2

In the Brooder
Mar 21, 2015
Hi all. I am a ranch wife and mom and long time chicken fan. I showed Old English game bantams and cochins in 4-h for many years. I had a wonderful egg laying flock too, but hadto rehome them when we moved to a different ranch that was not chicken friendly. Anyway I am looking to build up a small flock again now that we are somewhere new and very chicken friendly yay! Iam looking for australorps and wyandottes if anybody knows anybody. Thank you and have a blessed day!!

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Lovely to hear you are now able to start a new flock at your new home :celebrate
Drop by the buy sell trade section for any australorps or wyandottes for sale. Here is the link https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/67/buy-sell-trade
Once you have a post count of 20 you can take part in this section.

Wishing you the very best of luck with your new flock. Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

frow.gif
Hello and Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Glad you decided to join. There is tons of information on here, so I'm sure you'll find answers to all your questions.

welcome-byc.gif

How nice, a new home and a fresh start. You may also want to head for "where am I, where are you," in the social forum. You then can locate and post on your state thread and find out what's going on chicken-wise.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join to our flock. Australorps (my personal favorite standard breed) and Wyandottes are both wonderful breeds; hardy, docile, and very good layers of large brown eggs. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in locating some available Australorps and Wyandottes.

Welcome to BYC!
welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you joined us.

I hope you can find the Wyandottes and Australorps that you're looking for! Those are two excellent breeds to start with. I've really enjoyed my Wyandottes especially.
smile.png

welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you joined our "flock!"

Good luck finding the breeds you want! Australorps and Wyandottes are both hardy, productive, generally docile breeds.

Back
Top Bottom