Hello From Lake Erie!!

duckgirl85

Hatching
5 Years
Apr 22, 2014
My name is Bethany and I live just west if Sandusky, Ohio. I grew up in a horse farm and raise and train my own horses. When I worked at TSC two years ago, I acquired a lonely duckling and a baby chick for company. The duck (Chicken) and the chick (Nugget) were best friends. But like all things in life, when Nugget turned out to be a broiler chicken, things didn't turn out well. Which brings me to the point that I'm at now. A year ago I got Chicken, a male Peking, a girlfriend who's a buff named Noodle.

images

Welcome to BYC!

Your ducks are adorable! I don't know how you survived all the chick days at TSC without bringing home the entire lot!!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Welcome to our flock!

Thank you! My husband was deployed for the year, which is why I got them. Let's just say he wasn't thrilled that we have ducks! LoL

welcome-byc.gif
I'd like to thank your husband for his time in service. Maybe he will grow to like the ducks. Pets are good to relieve loneliness.

Thank You Drumstick Diva. He hasn't made me get rid of them yet. I'm trying to get him to build a bigger coop for me. They are currently staying in an old rabbit hutch that I modified while he was gone. He also won't eat the eggs either but that just means more for me!

Back
Top Bottom