Hello From Lorraine, France

Nikolaus

Hatching
10 Years
Dec 27, 2009
Lorraine, France
Hi everyone, I just found this wonderfull forum and I am sure I will learn new and nice tips about raising chickens.
I am living in Moselle (Lorraine Region) in Northern East of France, in the 3-frontiers county ( Thionville County) which is near to Belgium, Luxemburg and Germany (www.moselle-tourism.com)...

As I can remember my family always breeded chicken, geese, pigeon etc... About chicken, I raise Gold Hollandskrielen ("Dutch bantams"), black Araucanas, Black Alsatians, Marans and Russian tricolor Olroffs.

About geese I have Emden white geese, Toulouse's, and I am looking for German Geese of Pommerany and Czech Curly whith geese.

About pigeons, I have Sotto Banca, Black oriental roller, and I am looking for black, white and gold "Drago"
sad.png
I apologize for not knowing the Race English name, this pigeon would be as the "Carrier", but shorter, which weight will be bigger and it would have smaller "caruncles".
wink.png

I will post pictures of all the "family"

I hope you all spend nice times in family for Christmas.

My wife joins me to wish you all the best for 2010 ! Happy New Year !
big_smile.png

(F) Nos meilleurs voeux pour la nouvelle année ! Bonne et Heureuse Année 2010 !
(L) Mir Wenschen Iech a Schéin Néit Joer ! Proscht' fër's 2010!
(B) We wensen U een Gelukkig Nieuwjaar ! Fijne feestdagen voor 2010 !
(G) Wir wünschen Ihnen ein glückliches und erfolgreiches Jahr 2010 !

Welcome!!
welcome-byc.gif

I'm in the midst of planning a trip to France - we're probably going to spend a few days in Burgundy and I've heard it's somewhat of a poultry center of the country - am hoping to see some chickens when we're there.

Quote:
WOW. You know ALLOT of languages.
th.gif
My little translater thing said there was French, 2 German (?), and Dutch. Not to mention English!
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif

Anyway,
welcome-byc.gif

gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom