Hello from MA

ChixsInTheCity

Hatching
Oct 4, 2015
I've been using all the great knowledge here for reference since the spring- figured I may as well join in the fun. I'm sure I'll have 1000 questions sooner or later. I had chickens as a younger version of myself and just getting going again. I'm an Aggie grad - somethings you retain, some you don't.
1f62c.png
Thanks for having me, looking forward to participating.

Welcome to Backyard chickens. The Learning Center probably has answers to most of your questions , as well as some you haven't even thought of yet. Give it a try.

welcome-byc.gif

Always feel free to ask questions. And in addition to the Learning Center, using the Search feature (upper left corner under the logo) will help you find lots of answers.

Make yourself at home here and welcome back to chickens!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. A lot of us were lurkers before joining. :eek:) X2 on drumstick diva and NorthFlChick; if you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is loads of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

:)Thanks everyone for the welcome. Ill be sure to search out all suggested areas. My questions are less like "whats your feed or bedding" more like "whys this chicken acting egg bound but not... because I checked already" (its ok, there is an excellent exotic vet close by, and that hen is recovering well) Looking forwards to lots of good interactions. :)

Last edited:
:)Thanks everyone for the welcome. Ill be sure to search out all suggested areas. My questions are less like "whats your feed or bedding" more like "whys this chicken acting egg bound but not... because I checked already" (its ok, we there is an excellent exotic vet close by, and that hen is recovering well) Looking forwards to lots of good interactions.
smile.png

You're welcome.

Back
Top Bottom