Hello from Magnolia Springs Alabama

images

Welcome to BYC!

You have come to the right place! Have you stopped by our learning center? Lots of great articles on all the aspects of keeping poultry...

https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Enjoy all your poultry adventures and welcome to our flock!

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! X2 on check out the BYC Learning Center TwoCrows linked for you!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I have so many questions that are answered as I research every aspect of the chicken breeding topic and don't wish to be redundant in my inquires, apologies in advance.

I'm watching all kinds of youtube videos with extremely helpful info and find this forum to be very informative...Thanks in advance :)

May I ask an open question to everyone on this forum?

What were your goals when you started raising chickens and where are you at now (The more specific the better)? I do love to hear success stories, but many times I find learning from mistakes to be even more educational.

Right now I am renovating a humble house with 1 acre of property, an incubator on order, a lil bit of cash, a lot of enthusiasm and very little poultry knowledge. I'm sure many of you can relate, I'd love to hear your personal experiences after months or years of caring for your feathered babies for fun, food and $$$'s.

Let me help you start off your epic Chicken tale...

"If I had it to do all over again, I would..."

welcome-byc.gif
There already is a thread with a similar theme, something like "if you were starting over what, would you do differently."

Back
Top Bottom