Hello from Missouri

Nathan Sampson

Chirping
7 Years
Apr 12, 2012
Whitewater Mo
I would like to start off by saying hello to all those who may read this. I have been a member for a little while but not much of a poster. The reason for that was I didn't have any more chickens at that time. I used to have some nice rhode island red and a couple barred rocks. With them I had my sons showing some tyson production pullets. At the time I joined this site we had moved from tn to mo and got ride of the flock I had. Well when we moved out of town and back into the country we started to build a place for another small flock. Well I am proud to say that Saturday Night I bought our first new laying hen for 8 dollars. I hope soon enough to add more hens and a rooster to the flock and get a few more ducks. I do really like this hen she is extremely smart she lets her self out of the pen in the morning and puts herself up at night it is nice so far. Well thanks to all who read this. I hope to post much more in the future.

Greetings from Kansas, Nathan, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Wow! You've been a member for awhile and this is your first post! Well, better late than never. Best of luck to you and we look forward to reading your posts. Oh and, nice bass!!

Hello and welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad you joined us!

Hi and :welcome and the forum.

Yeah, I was just about to comment on your avatar. Nice catch. :lol:

I hope you find all the info you need here, and enjoy the site. :D

Back
Top Bottom