Hello from Missouri!

Welcome to BYC, great to meet another dog lover. I'm guessing Taco is updating her Facebook wall. Somehow I don't think she'd be entered in weight pulling. I know this is a chicken thread BUT, I would love to see pictures of your other dogs especially the Belgian Malinois.

Many years ago I used to breed & show dogs, and also had a grooming salon. I'm guessing you will have the most predator proof coop thanks to your well trained canines.

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone!

drumstick diva - I'll for sure have to post some pictures of the gang! Taco actually does weight pull as well :) While he can only drag about 3-5lbs right now, he really does enjoy it! He's a workaholic, and didn't get the memo that he is a Chihuahua, lol.

Im from Missouri too!!!
We raise English Mastiffs....
You will never in your life see a more loving and loyal breed of dog!!!

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

It's been a busy few weeks with the flock - but everyone seems to be adjusting nicely! I got a few different ones than originally planned (they were all given to me by a friend who was moving and had to downsize her flock) and a few more than planned, but all are doing well :).

All in all, the flock consists of:
A Coppar Marans roo
2 Australorp hens
2 Olive Egger hens
2 Easter Egger hens
1 Americauna hen
2 Gold Seabright Bantam hens
1 Gold Seabright Bantam roo
4 Americauna chicks
2 Polish chicks
1 Langshan chick
A Saipan Jungle Fowl (I had absolutely no intention or interest in this guy, but when a bird follows you around for a week, sits on your shoulder and likes to snuggle with you, it's hard to leave him behind).

I wanted to share some pictures of my gang!

Back
Top Bottom