1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hello from MO

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Adeerie, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Adeerie

Adeerie New Egg

Dec 27, 2016
    taneyville, mo
    Hi, my name is Paige. I have a small flock of Cochins. I have 3 black bantam Cochin hens and a rooster. I have 2 bantam Cochin pullets, one black one partidge and 4 black large fowl Cochins, 3 hens and 1 rooster. I also have 1 cinnamon queen hen that was a factory egg layer, her name is Rosie.i am hoping to expand my flock and meet some more chicken lovers on here!

2. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under Adeerie [​IMG] Welcome!

I adore Cochins, the majority of my very small flock is made up of bantam Cochins [Pekins] or something mixed with a bantam Cochin.

You might want to say hello on your local thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you ‘Find your State’s thread.

I hope you enjoy BYC. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends [​IMG]

3. LauraBrown

LauraBrown Chillin' With My Peeps

Welcome to BYC Paige!

4. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Greetings and welcome to BYC. Please make yourself at home here with us.

Best wishes
    CT

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Nice to meet you Paige, hope you will enjoy BYC as much as we do. Teila has some gorgeous banties, you should check them out.

6. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, Paige, and [​IMG]! Pleased to have you aboard! Thanks for joining BYC!!

7. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Howdy from another chicken-lover.

8. N F C

N F C Home in WY Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Hi Paige, thanks for joining us!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by