Hello from Montana

CBorden77

Chirping
Sep 8, 2019
Lincoln County, Montana
Hello! I am Christina, and glad to have found this forum. I am a new chicken owner - I inherited these four beautiful hens from the previous owner of our property. I am unsure of their breeds - but they are a mix. So far, I most enjoy these gals personalities and am pleasantly surprised at how self-sufficient they are. Besides being a new chicken mama, I am a writer, Veteran, spouse to an AF retiree, mama to a teen, and otherwise a stereotypical introvert. I do enjoy the outdoors - hiking, exploring, nature photography, and spending time with animals. I just found BYC online as I was researching whether to let my hens out on this rather wet, foggy, misty morning. ((They are currently happily chasing bugs and worms about the yard rather than being cooped up - thanks to one of the threads here in BYC)).

Last edited:
C4DCE218-AFF6-4A83-8D6D-C80D6413CEB9.jpeg 7E7F8D6A-62C8-46E4-AC62-4F540CD2A7D9.jpeg I do have a couple pics. :) My four girls and the first three eggs they blessed my family with after moving here.

Back
Top Bottom