Hello from NC

6275Smith

Songster
8 Years
Feb 5, 2015
Western Catawba County, NC
I'm new to BYC but not new to chickens. I have been out of the chicken business for a couple of years but my wife and I moved into a new house on 7 acres and we are ready for some more chickens. The incubator is full as I type. I look forward to learning more and, hopefully, being able to share things that I've learned along the way.

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Congratulations on your new home, and Good Luck with the incubation! :jumpy

Thanks for the welcome Kelsie2290!
smile.png

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to our flock. I'm glad you are able to get some more chickens. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your hatch.

How do I get the email with instructions how to start my account. I am doing somthing wrong
1f601.png

Hi :welcome

Your account must be active and started because you have posted this. So you can't be doing any thing wrong. Is there a certain topic or section I can point you in the right direction of?

I'm new to BYC but not new to chickens.  I have been out of the chicken business for a couple of years but my wife and I moved into a new house on 7 acres and we are ready for some more chickens.  The incubator is full as I type.  I look forward to learning more and, hopefully, being able to share things that I've learned along the way.

Hi :welcome
Glad you could join the flock! Congrats on your move to a new house with 7 acres. Hope you have a great hatch and are up and running soon with your new chicken venture. Enjoy BYC :frow

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! There are loads of members on here…so if you have ANY questions…just ASK!!!

Hope you have loads of fun and all your answers answered here on BYC the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM on EARTH!!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom