:welcome

Hi, thanks for joining us! I have to ask...what is having a mean turtle like?
Thank you! For the most part it makes feeding time exciting. She has a designated "eating area" and if she doesn't see me put food there she refuses to eat. The catch is, she tries her absolute hardest to BITE me.

So I have to stick my fingers in there to distribute veggies and worms, but she has to see me do it. The whole time she is jumping and snapping, she enjoys it. She's a painted turtle.
She swims up when you lean over the tank, and fools you into thinking she's happy to see you. It's all LIES

In all honesty, I really do enjoy watching her swim around and be full of attitude, it makes her seem more personable.

Thank you! For the most part it makes feeding time exciting. She has a designated "eating area" and if she doesn't see me put food there she refuses to eat. The catch is, she tries her absolute hardest to BITE me.

So I have to stick my fingers in there to distribute veggies and worms, but she has to see me do it. The whole time she is jumping and snapping, she enjoys it. She's a painted turtle.
She swims up when you lean over the tank, and fools you into thinking she's happy to see you. It's all LIES

In all honesty, I really do enjoy watching her swim around and be full of attitude, it makes her seem more personable.

Oh she definitely is personable :gig

1617123918779.jpg

Back
Top Bottom