hello from new member Indiana

franella01

Hatching
10 Years
Feb 24, 2009
extreme N.E. Indiana
Like I needed another internet, addiction!
roll.png

lol! this forum will take a year to read through.
I'm in N.E. Indiana we have 40 acres a farm related business. 5 boys 1 girl, tooo many dairy goats, almost as many chickens, add ducks, and turkeys, and some dairy steer, the occasional pig, oh oh rabbits, can't forget the rabbits.. magpie harlequins some dogs, and a couple cats, have had horses off and on, used to train them, and a few mules over the ears, I mean years.
I'm hoping this year to do a better job a managing our poultry for our egg and meat needs in this loooovely economy! We've had poultry since oh 1995, but always being wrapped up in the goats and greenhouse, I feel we could do a much better job with our hens. Plus I really want to add a new breed or two this year and I have HATCHING FEVER big time right now.. droooollll.. heres my website if you wanna know more about what we do out here! : ) its kid friendly, www.bryrpatch.com
I also drive School bus : )
Glad I found this place-
Sherrie

frow.gif
from Kansas and
welcome-byc.gif

Of course you need another addiction, but this is a good one.
Be warned, some days you just can't seem to get off of this forum. It sucks you in.
gig.gif

Quote:
Flatlander "who you calling flatlander" My farm is a hill, in N.E indiana within spitting distance of Ohio, and Mich, in fact I drive on the Ohio line twice a day driving school bus, Our hill is one of the highest in the area, and we in our county have Hells point,(located in Pokagon State park) and nearby Hoosier Hill, the highest points in Steuben county, we are in a glacier scarred area, no flat lands around here.
ya Ruffled my feathers!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom