Hello from NM

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by tania388, Jan 17, 2017.

1. tania388

tania388 New Egg

Jan 17, 2017
    New mother hen here. I have 16 chickens and 2 turkey. We started with 3 hens and I loved them so much we expanded. I've learned a lot but there is still so much more I need to learn. I'm excited to get to know you all. Thank you for letting me be part of this group.

2. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, tania388, and [​IMG]! Great to have you in our flock! If you haven't checked out the Learning Center yet it is well worth a visit - it is loaded with useful articles covering a wide range of poultry topics. Here's the link: https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center
    Best wishes and thanks for joining BYC!! [​IMG]

3. LauraBrown

LauraBrown Chillin' With My Peeps

:welcome Glad you joined us!

4. Fluffers

Fluffers Chillin' With My Peeps

Thank you for joining us, and welcome to the BYC flock! We are happy to help you :)
    [​IMG]

5. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
  6. tania388

tania388 New Egg

Jan 17, 2017
    Thank you all!

7. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Hello!
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to join the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC. Ah, you'll soon find the draw of chick TV. There is nothing better then sitting and watching them learn and grow. :love

8. mustangrooster

mustangrooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Hello and Welcome to BYC! Glad you have joined us! [​IMG] This place is filled with crazy chicken (And duck) loving people who will always be willing to help you out, so please do make yourself at home!

3 hens to 16, huh? Sounds like chicken math is taking over, watch out, its contagious [​IMG]

9. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

There's always something new to learn about chickens so join in on the discussions, ask questions, etc.

Thanks for joining us!

10. ApiaryandAviary

ApiaryandAviary Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2014
    Welcome,
    What kind of chickens and what kind of turkeys?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by