Hello from NW Mo.

herchammer

Hatching
5 Years
Oct 12, 2014
NW Mo
What a wonderful resource! We're new to chickens, and have enjoyed the experience, so far. We have nine hens; four Buffs, three Barred Rocks, and two Rhode Island Reds. They bless us with six to eight eggs a day, and the chance for our twins to interact with them.

What a nice flock, and it is so nice when the entire family gets involved. Glad you joined the BYC flock
wee.gif

frow.gif
That's right! Start them kids young so they can start their kids young.

Awesome. I have all three of those breeds and not a bad word to say about any. I applaud you for teaching your children where their food comes from.
welcome-byc.gif
Let us know if you have any questions.

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! You picked some nice breeds for your flock, sounds like you are getting lots of eggs!

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

It sounds like you have a nice flock!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Raising chickens is a wonderful experience for children. My granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) loves our chickens. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Are your Buffs, Buff Orpingtons or Golden Buffs?

I apologize for the ambiguity. Our Buffs, are Buff Orpingtons; so far, great little birds. My children, like going out, to look for eggs; they got their first taste, of this, when they were four, at my sister's. Since that time, my folks have started their own flock, they have eighteen hens; a mix of RIR, Buff Orpingtons, and Gold Stars, I believe.

Thank you, for he welcome!

Back
Top Bottom